Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dogs


As far back as I can remember I have loved dogs. I always pretended I was a dog.

I would collect pictures of dogs. I would read books about dogs. I love dogs.
I love their love. I love their joy. I love their eyes. I love their simple lives.

I love their excitement over simple thing like someone coming home, going for a walk, or even getting a bowl of food.

I love their ability to fall asleep at any given time of the day.

I love how they express what they really feel. I love dogs.

Now I actually have a dog and could spend an entire evening just cuddling with him.

I love dogs. They are an example of what is really important in life...food, happiness, and love.

I love dogs...
I love dogs.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. You did a great job editing the images and text, and it all flows smoothly.

    ReplyDelete